Dates included in the Welcome to Warwick accommodation package:
- The accommodation package will include on-campus accommodation for the following nights: Tuesday 27th – Thursday 29th September 2016.
- Please note: The cost of this package does not include accommodation on campus on the night of Friday 30th September 2016.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you on-campus accommodation before your accommodation contract start date, so that we advise you against arriving early if possible. If you do arrive a few days early, you have the option of booking a hotel near campus – a list of nearby hotels can be found here.
Please read the following information below before booking an accommodation package.
- All postgraduate students who wish to apply for accommodation during the 2016/17 academic year should apply directly with Warwick Accommodation before the deadline of 31st July 2016. Postgraduate student accommodation contracts for University-managed accommodation cover the Welcome to Warwick period.
- Postgraduate student accommodation contracts for University-managed accommodation cover the Welcome to Warwick period. All postgraduate students who wish to apply for accommodation during the 2016/17 academic year should apply directly with Warwick Accommodation before the deadline of 31st July 2016.
- Please note: Warwick Accommodation cannot guarantee campus accommodation to all Postgraduate students.
- If you do not intend to apply for University-managed accommodation during term-time, you can still choose to benefit from the 3-night on campus Welcome to Warwick accommodation package, if you wish.
Please note:if you wish to benefit from on-campus accommodation during the Welcome to Warwick programme, it is important that you book and pay for your room in advance. You will not have the opportunity to reserve temporary on-campus accommodation upon your arrival.
Once we receive your application, you will be allocated a room in one of the campus residences for three nights during the programme.
If you are allocated University-managed on-campus accommodation during term-time:
- As an undergraduate student, your term-time accommodation contract for on-campus accommodation will begin from Saturday 1st October 2016.
- If you opt to pay for the 3-night on campus Welcome to Warwick accommodation package and are also allocated term-time accommodation on campus from 1st October 2016, Warwick Accommodation will allow you to stay on campus on the night of Friday 30th September, at an additional night’s cost at the standard rate for your hall. If you do stay on campus overnight on Friday 30th September 2016, this additional night of accommodation will be added to your first term’s rent.
- In most, but not all cases, students who have been allocated term-time accommodation on campus are able to move straight into their permanent rooms during the Welcome to Warwick programme and will not have to change rooms at the end of the programme.
- Please note accommodation booked via this page for International undergraduates will secure you accommodation only for three nights during the Welcome to Warwick Programme. For term time accommodation (from 1st October) please apply directly to Warwick accommodation before 31 July.
If you have secured off-campus accommodation during term time:
- Before booking this accommodation, we recommend that you have checked your term-time accommodation contract to confirm that your term-time accommodation start date does not cover the Welcome to Warwick programme. If you are still awaiting confirmation regarding your accommodation, you may wish to delay making your booking; however please also be aware that we have a limited number of rooms on offer for this package, which will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you are allocated to University-managed off-campus accommodation during term time, your term-time contract will cover the period of the Welcome to Warwick programme. If you prefer to be on campus from 27th September to 29th September, you can still opt to pay the £58.50 fee to book a temporary room on campus for three nights during Welcome to Warwick; however please note that you would need to pay for this in addition to any rent for your term-time contract.
- Please note that if you will be living off-campus during term-time, you MUST check out of your room by 9am on Friday 30th September.
- Pursuant to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, where applicable, you have no right to cancel this contract for accommodation.