The aims of the Welcome to Warwick programme are to help you to:
- Begin the process of completing administrative tasks such as enrolment, opening a bank account, registering with a doctor, and (if necessary) collecting your BRP and registering with the Police.
- Be able to find your way around central campus and the local area;
- Become familiar with the facilities and support services available to you at Warwick
- Feel prepared for living and studying as part of Warwick's multicultural community through a range of skills sessions, including intercultural communication skills
- Begin meeting a range of new people, develop friendships across cultures and feel welcome in our diverse Warwick Community.