Booking for the Meal Package has now closed.
Food is available from a variety of outlets and restaurants at Warwick and in the Students Union.
We understand that you are going to be busy during the programme, so the last thing you want to worry about when you first arrive is what you’re going to eat or drink. We have developed a varied breakfast & evening meals package to help take the pressure off for your first few days at Warwick.
With your breakfasts and evening meals pre-booked, you can spend less time worrying about shopping, cooking and washing–up during your first week on campus, and more time on settling in, exploring the campus, and meeting lots of new people.
Food brings people together, so come and join us, meet new colleagues and friends or simply get fed without the hassle!
Meal Package A
Saturday 24 - Tuesday 27 September
To include the following:
- 1 evening meal on Saturday 24th, Sunday 25th and Monday 26th, served between 6pm - 8pm (UK time)
- 1 take-away breakfast on Sunday 25th, Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th, served between 8am - 10am (UK time)
Meal Package B
Tuesday 27 - Friday 30 September
To include the following:
- 1 evening meal on Tuesday 27th, Wednesday 28th, Thursday 29th and Friday 30th, served between 6pm - 8pm. (UK time)
- 1 takeaway breakfast on Wednesday 28th, Thursday 29th and Friday 30th, served between 8am - 10am. (UK time)
£63pp - Bookings to be made via the online booking form.
- Please check carefully which meals (dates and times) are included in the package you have selected. This information can be found in the boxes above.
- A selection of breakfast and evening meals are provided as part of this package.
- The breakfast selection will include a hot drink, piece of fruit and a choice of a breakfast bun.
- The evening meal will include 2 courses: a hot main meal with a side dish, a dessert, and a soft drink.
- For lunch and snacks you can visit one of the many shops and cafes on campus. Warwick Retail provides food and drink at a large number of venues all around campus and the Students' Union (SU) offers a further choice of reasonably priced food and drink in its venues.
- A vegetarian option will be provided with each meal.
- Please ensure that you have informed us of any dietary requirements in advance via the online booking form, so that we can ensure that an appropriate meal is available for you.
- Pursuant to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, where applicable, you have no right to cancel this contract for catering.
The meal times are a chance to sit with newly made friends, meet new faces who can turn out to be course mates, future flat mates or even in some rare instances, a roommate (it happened with me!). As much as it is about eating, it’s about sharing experiences, learning from each other, helping one another adjust to the new culture better.