To register your interest in the Year 13 A Level Revision Bootcamp, please complete the form below. You will be contacted in due course with further information about the event and how to book your place.
To be eligible for the event, you should:
- Be predicted to achieve A* to C grades in your A Levels
- Meet at least one eligibility criteria (priority will be given to students that meet more that one of the following)
- First in your immediate family to go to university (excluding siblings)
- In receipt of, or has within the last six years been eligible for, free school meal
- Other circumstances affecting study, e.g. looked after care, disability affecting study etc
- Current University of Warwick programme participant (including Pathways to Law, Realising Opportunities, Year 12 Summer School (Experience Warwick or Sutton Trust) or Realising Opportunities)
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.
Thank you for your time.