Yes, they are free of charge to attend.
Yes, we have a dedicated team of Student Funding and Finance Advisors, who would be happy to answer any of your questions. For general information, advice and guidance on this subject, please see www.warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/funding
- As a team, we don’t. However, please contact our campus visits team at campusvisits at warwick dot ac dot uk to enquire about an independent visit, they will evaluate requests like this on a case by case basis and it is important to note that they are subject to availability, and sometimes it is not possible to fulfil every request.
- Our campus is an open campus however, and you are free to come and visit whenever you’d like (we recommend during the week, when most of our buildings are open). See the following page for more information: www.warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/visits/independentvisits
If we have spaces left for our on campus events they will be advertised on our website, both on our ‘news’ section and usually on our home screen banner. If you are interested in signing up we recommend you check our website http://www.warwick.ac.uk/outreach frequently.
- To be eligible to apply for a programme you must meet specific criteria, which can be found on the programme pages here: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/outreach/programmes/
- If you are still unsure if you meet the criteria for the programme, please email outreach at warwick dot ac dot uk to discuss this.
Applications for summer school open from around January each year. If you would like to be notified when applications open, please sign up to our ‘expression of interest’ form; www.warwick.ac.uk/study/outreach/programmes/summer-schools/expressionofinterest
Sadly not, our summer schools are for students in the UK only. Please see the following webpages for more information on opportunities for international students; http://www.warwick.ac.uk/study/international or www.warwick.ac.uk/study/summerschool
To be eligible to apply for the summer schools you must meet specific criteria, which can be found on the pages for the summer schools on our website:
Year 11 Health Sciences: www.warwick.ac.uk/study/outreach/programmes/summer-schools/experiencehealth/
Year 12 and Sutton Trust Year 12: www.warwick.ac.uk/study/outreach/programmes/summer-schools/faq/
It is also important to note, that whist our two Year 12 Summer Schools are open to students nationally, our Year 11 Health Sciences Summer School is limited to applicants from Coventry, Warwickshire and the West Midlands; and our Year 10 Summer School is specifically for students from Coventry and Warwickshire, with a few exceptions for those students on one of our outreach programmes (generally applications for this particular summer school usually come from a school themselves).
In order for us to process your request for our attendance at a careers fair at your school, please complete the form here. www.warwick.ac.uk/study/outreach/schoolvisitrequestform
- Please note, we will evaluate our capacity to attend based on whether we already work with you as a team, your location (being within Coventry, Warwickshire or the West Midlands), and the Widening Participation data for your school, which includes FSM, PPG and postcode information. Each request will be evaluated on a request by request basis.
- If you don’t feel you meet any of the above criteria, you request may better be directed via completing the following form: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/visits/schools/requestform
Unfortunately the Outreach Team does not run these sessions, however members from our Undergraduate Admissions team will be happy to, should they be available. Requests for such sessions would be evaluated on a case by case basis, and can be made via the form found here: www.warwick.ac.uk/study/outreach/schoolvisitrequestform
How can I request a school visit from a specific department at the university/ build a partnership with a department?
If you are a school within the Coventry and Warwickshire area and would like to become a partner school, please contact outreach at warwick dot ac dot uk to discuss this.
Yes, if you are interested in bringing a group of school children please visit our campus visit web page;
Yes, all the events we run are free to attend.
We work with a wide range of students ranging from Primary school, all the way up to 6th form.