- The School of Engineering is consistently ranked in the top ten UK Engineering departments, rated 5th in The Times 2014 and 6th in the Guardian University Guide 2015.
- Our career-focused postgraduate programmes are designed to support progression to accredited Chartered Engineer status.
- Strong multidisciplinary connections with academic experts in WMG (Warwick Manufacturing Group) and Computer Science give you a unified approach to engineering, suitable for today’s complex products.
- Research and teaching links include aerospace, automotive, biomedical, communications, healthcare, sensors and tunnelling industries. This ensures that our curriculum is relevant to current industrial practices.
- Recent postgraduates from our courses have access to a wide range of career options, including senior technical engineering positions, academic research, global consultancy and management positions, and roles in business, finance and accountancy.
- Graduate destinations include Lecturer, University of Nottingham; Senior Research Engineer, Intel; Civil Engineer, Balfour Beatty; Process Engineer, Kuwait Catalyst Company; Researcher, National Electronics and Computer Technology Centre.
Faisal Azhar explains his Engineering PhD research in just 60 seconds.