- In 2014's Research Excellence Framework (REF), Warwick Law School was ranked 6th out of 67 Law departments in terms of its research environment, 7th in terms of the quality of its research and 10th overall.
- We have one of the leading law schools in the world, ranked 38th in the QS World University Rankings 2014. This places us in the top 1% of universities for law worldwide.
- Our staff have first-hand experience of teaching/practising law in over 15 non-UK jurisdictions.
- Students from more than 50 countries choose to study Law at Warwick, taking advantage of our global and contextual approach in a truly international law school.
- We are proud that our learning and research are making a difference, from our innovative Ethiopia Project partnership with Mekelle University to the many student- and staff-led capacity-building projects developed through the Centre for Human Rights in Practice.
- Our postgraduates have reached the highest positions, from Commissioner of the Federal Competition Commission (Mexico) to professorships, financial service auditors and senior lawyers.
About Warwick Law School
Find out more about Warwick Law School in this video featuring staff and students.