IT Services Account
Your IT Services (ITS) account will give you access to your University email account, Start.Warwick, and will enable you to log on to University-networked computers on campus. If you did not continue from the Certificate of Enrolment screen to register for an ITS account you can register here:
Before you begin
- You must complete the online enrolment process before you can set up your IT Services (ITS) account. You will need your University Number to complete the registration process.
- When you have completed your online enrolment, you will be provided with a link to the ITS registration page from the Certificate of Enrolment screen. You must click the ‘Register for an ITS account’ button and follow the instructions in order to complete the registration of your ITS account.
- Make a note of your University email address firstname.lastname@example.org, your University ITS login code and your student email login:
"ITS login email@example.com"
- Start checking your student email account regularly . Your email account is the primary means for the University to contact you
- Email can be accessed from on and off campus using a wide range of devices and platforms. Find out more about student email