IT Services Account
Your IT Services (ITS) Account will give you access to your University email account, Start.Warwick, and will enable you to log on to University-networked computers on campus. If you did not continue from the Certificate of Enrolment screen to register for an ITS Account you can register by selecting 'ITS Account Registration' on the right hand side of this page.
Before you begin
- You need to complete online enrolment before you can set up your IT Services (ITS) Account and University email address. You will need your Warwick University ID (the seven digit number on your Offer Email) to complete the registration process.
- At the end of the enrolment process, click 'Register for an ITS Account' or go to the registration page to register for an ITS Account later.
- Make a note of your University email address firstname.lastname@example.org, your University ITS login code and your student email login:
"ITS login email@example.com"
- Start checking your student email account regularly . Your email account is the primary means for the University to contact you.
- Email can be accessed from on and off campus using a wide range of devices and platforms. Find out more about student email