This page will provide information on the BrANCH conference to be held at Warwick, 6-8 October 2017.
For the Programme, click here
To Register for the conference, click here
All delegates must be members of BrANCH. You can join BrANCH here.
NEWS! We have secured more rooms for overnight stay, so are still able to offer the residential options. The following options are available:
- Full Residential Rate (includes accommodation 6 and 7 Oct and all meals): £310
- UK Postgraduate Rate (includes accommodation 6 and 7 Oct and all meals): £110
- US Postgraduate Speaker Rate (includes accommodation 6 and 7 Oct and all meals): £60
- Full Non-residential Rate (includes all meals): £180
- Saturday Day Rate (includes lunch and dinner): £85
- Sunday Day Rate (includes lunch): £50
The deadline for all registrations is Monday 25th September.
Accommodation will be at Radcliffe House on the University of Warwick campus.
Any and all questions should be directed to the conference organisers (Lydia Plath and Tim Lockley) at branchconference2017 at gmail dot com
BrANCH thanks the US Embassy Small Grants Programme for subsidising costs for Postgraduate attendees, and HRC for its funding contribution.