- UCXA-Q800 Classics
- UCXA-Q801 Classics (Ancient Greek) with Study in Europe
- UCXA-Q802 Classics (Latin) with Study in Europe
- UCXA-Q820 Classical Civilisation
- UCXA-Q821 Classical Civilisation with Study in Europe
- UCXA-Q822 Classical Civilisation with Study Abroad (Monash Exchange)
- UCXA-Q8V7 Classical Civilisation with Philosophy
- UCXA-QQ36 English and Latin Literature
- UCXA-VV16 Ancient History and Classical Archaeology
- UCXA-VV18 Ancient History and Classical Archaeology with Study in Europe
- UCXA-VV19 Ancient History and Classical Archaeology with Study Abroad (Monash Exchange)
Assessed Essay Deadlines
- Personal Development Plan
- Monitoring Points 2017-18
- Student Feedback and Complaints Procedure
- First-year Study Skills - online Powerpoint presentations
- First-year students can check our glossary of key terms for understanding how we talk about the ancient world.
- Advice on Writing Essays; Checklist
- Advice on Writing Gobbets; Checklist
- Classics Department Style guide - guidance on formatting your written work
- Departmental Research Strategy, updated July 2014
Find out who your representatives are on the SSLC, which is a forum for feedback between students and staff.
Details of the personal and academic support available to you within the Department and the University.
Find out about opportunities to take part in funded projects during your degree at Warwick.
Directs you to online databases and other resources that are useful for studying Classics and Ancient History.
Careers advice and support for current students.
Takes you to the website of the student-run classics society.