Week 2 Tuesday sessions (13 Oct 2015)
There is no homework to submit.
You should plan your "independent learning" and start carrying it out.
Here is some work I would suggest for you to do. Please add your own.
- Make a study plan (remember PDCA), weekly & yearly
- Get an A4 binder to keep your materials
- Spend time listening to the accompanying CD (Textbook & Workbook, if you have it). In the Wednesday sessions, we coverd Lesson 1
- Go over the notes for Lesson 1. (See below)
- Start Learning Hiragana. (See below). Find out the meaning of the following words, 1 にほん、2せんせい, 3 おはよう
- Learn some useful expressions and greetings.(See below)
- Learn vocab in Lesson 1. (See below)
- If you can, read Lesson 2 to prepare for the next lesson.
Resources for Week 2 Tuesday sessions (13 Oct 15)
|Lecture notes L1||MP4|
|JFBP Vocab L1||Excel|
Week 2 Thur/Fri sessions (15/16 Oct 2015)
**Your independent study should be focusing on learning to read (ie know the pronunciation of) Hiragana. You will learn to write hiragana in Week 3.
|Lecture notes L2||MP4|
|JFBP Vocab L1 & 2||excel|
|To submit||hiragana & listening||PPT||MP4||MP3 please submit on 20 Oct 15|
|Hiragana chart (Genki)||Link|
|Hiragana flash cards 1 (Genki)||Link|
|Hiragana flash cards 2 (Genki)||Link|
|Hiragana flash cards 3 (Genki)||Link|