Key Reasons for Learning Russian
- Russian is the 5th most widely spoken language in the world.
- Its people are diverse and offer a mix of Western and Eastern cultures.
- The countryside is majestic, varied but always beautiful.
- The cities are vibrant, modern, but rich in culture and full of history.
- Knowing some Russian makes you more attractive to employers.
- The Nobel Prize for Literature has been awarded 5 times to Russians.
Read more on why you should study Russian here
- Learn Russian and take the trans-Siberian express train crossing extraordinary natural landscape - tundra, taiga, steppe and desert...
- Learn Russian and climb Mount Elbrus in the Caucasus, at 5642m, Europe's highest peak.....
- Learn Russian and visit the international Space Station