The Centre for the Study of the Renaissance has a strong and lively tradition of hosting research activities ranging from one-day workshops and conferences to regular skills training sessions and seminars, guest lectures, and summer school residencies. Some events were linked to specific projects, such as the Warwick-Newberry Collaboration Programme on Renaissance and Early Modern Communities in a Transatlantic Perspective >>more... The Archive Events page will give you an overview of some of the principal research seminars and conferences hosted or supported by the Centre.
The Centre encourages its postgraduates to take an active involvement in the dissemination of research in their field, through initiatives such as the Centre's various Postgraduate Conferences or by supporting quality applications to the Humanities Research Centre's Doctoral Fellowship Competition, which gives students the opportunity and means to organise a day conference in their area of expertise. >>more...
To be added to our Centre’s mailing list, please send your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook / Twitter (links below)
- Events Calendar
- STVDIO Seminar Series
- Other Seminar series (internal and external)
- Podcast Series
- Conferences, public lectures, workshops and general events
- Research Blog: CSR members write about their current work
- Room H450 booking calendar
- Links (including seminar/events programmes from various institutions, centres, societies etc)
- Digital Texts, Journals, Sourcebooks, Databases
- Early Modern Movies Series (dates tbc)
- Archive News