Warwick research in the Renaissance and Early Modern period has benefitted from a broad range of funding,
including the AHRC, The Leverhulme Trust, The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the Modern and Humanities Research Association.
- Petrarch Commentary and Exegesis in Renaissance Italy, c. 1350-c. 1650
- Translating Cultures of the Past (Student collaboration with Monash)
- Cryfield Grange, University of Warwick
Antiquity and its Uses: Reception and Renewal (Johns Hopkins Collaboration)
- The Correspondence of Isaac Casaubon, 1610-1614
- Early Modern Conversions: Religions, Cultures, Cognitive Ecologies