We are currently expanding for our ensemble by collaborating with students at The CAPITAL Centre.
For last year's ensemble, membership included collaboration with professional practitioners as well as participating in the following:
- Federico Garcia Lorca's Play without a Title (world premiere production and Belgrade Theare transfer)
- The Persephone Project (devised/new writing process and New Work Festival performances)
- Shakespeare and the Brain (public event in Warwick Arts Centre)
- Networking (applied theatre training event)
- Nikolai Gogol's Diary of a Madman (production placements at the Edinburgh Festival)
This year will include interdisciplinary practice and performance work. This term, members of the ensemble are exploring the drama of Samuel Beckett and devising new work for the stage.
We are delighted to announce details of the Fail Better Student Ensemble 2009/10:
Returning members: Annabel Betts, Ben Jacobs, Bojana Kozarevic, Carl Cerny, Jay Saighal, Jesse Meadows, Josh Roche, Kat Hardy, Nat Rossetti, Tom Syms.
New members: Anthony Almeida, Ben Edmunds, Bertrand Lesca, Francesca Duncan, Lucy Katz, Lydia Rynne, Oliver Hayes, Rob Ottey, Sita Thomas, Soraya Nabipour, Stephanie Taylor.
Documentation/Production: Beccy Fearnley, Hannah Tottenham, Hari Carpenter, Rima Dodd