Here are some interesting conferences and reading groups that I have been proud to attend, or am currently attending:
- Conference on Complex Systems, which I have presented my work at (2016, Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- StatPhys26 (2016, Lyon, France)
- Phase Transitions and Critical Phenomena (2016, Coventry, U.K.)
- Complexity Science Summer School (2015)
- (Institute of Physics) Theory of Condensed Matter Group Scientific Meeting (2015)
- Centre for Complexity Science Annual Retreat (2015) - and some previous years.
- The Student Conference on Complexity Science (2014) - and some previous years.
- Glassy Systems and Constrained Stochastic Dynamics (2014)
Reading Groups e.t.c.
- Warwick Biological, Soft and Active Matter Meeting (ongoing)
- Classical Field Theory (In Complexity Science, 2016)
- Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics (In Complexity Science, 2015)