The recently established Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its applications (DIMAP) at the University of Warwick is organising a series on workshops on different emerging research topics.
From 4 to 7 April 2011, DIMAP organises a workshop on "Combinatorics and Graph Theory". The idea is to bring together the best people in the field to discuss the latest developments as well as future directions. The program will be composed of a limited number of talks, organised in a single track. Discussion and interaction between the participants will have a high priority.
Information on accommodation and travel is available by clicking on the links on the left. More information will be become available in due time.
- Reinhard Diestel, Universitšt Hamburg, Germany
- Michael Fellows, the University of Newcastle, Australia
- Jaroslav Nesetril, Charles University, Prague, Czech republic
- Carsten Thomassen, Technical University of Denmark, Copenhagen, Denmark
To give a contributed talk, submit an abstract via EasyChair. The abstract should not exceed one page and should be uploaded as a paper in pdf format. Please put the source (LaTeX) code of your abstract in the abstract field of the submission page.
A tentative program is now available here. Please note that it is not finalised and is likely to change.
- Deadline for submitting an abstract: 15 January 2011
- Notification of acceptance: 1 February 2011
- Deadline for registration for participation: 15 February 2011
- Workshop: 4-7 April 2011
The registration fee for the workshop is £ 100. The fee should cover coffee breaks and lunches on Monday-Thursday as well as an excursion and social dinner on Tuesday evening. Registration is now closed.