- Call for applications open | 1st October 2017
- Call closes | 30th November 2017 (23:59 UK Time)
- Eligibility checks | 1st- 14th December 2017
- Applications sent out for review | 15th December 2017
- IAS office closed for christmas period | 23rd December 2017 - 3rd January 2018
- Moderation Panel meeting | 8th March 2018
- Invitation to interview sent out | 12th March 2018
- Interviews | 2nd - 4th May 2018
- Notification of successful & unsuccessful candidates | after 10th May 2018
- WIRL-COFUND Cohort 2 start | September 2018
Please note that all dates and times refer to UK local time. The IAS may change these dates as appropriate.
Redress & Feedback
Because of the high number of applications expected, it will not be possible to provide feedback to
candidates who are not invited for interview.
Applicants who are interviewed will receive feedback on the outcome of their interview and an overall
assessment of their application, its assessment score and strengths and weaknesses as identified during the
Candidates will have the right to submit a request for redress following the outcome of the eligibility, shortlisting
and interview stages. Redress will only apply to matters of eligibility and the decisions of the panels
and reviewers will not be open to appeal. A Committee comprising the Moderating Panel membership will
consider and review any matters of redress, the outcome of which will be communicated by the IAS
Director (Panel Chair).