The O'Reilly Group labs and offices are based in the Materials and Analytical Sciences building, which is marked on the University's Interactive Campus Map.
Directions on how to reach the University of Warwick campus are available here. Please note that if travelling by train, the nearest station is Coventry. If arriving by car, the closest car park is Car Park 15, please allow plenty of time to find a space though as parking on campus can be busy. The University operates a Pay and Display system for parking, details of the costs and alternative car parks are shown here.
If you have a meeting with Rachel, please use the directions below once on campus:
- Walk along Library Road until you reach the Library Bridge, go up onto the bridge and into the Chemistry building.
- Walk straight ahead, through several sets of glass doors, and along the Science Concourse corridor.
- You will see the glass doors to the Materials and Analytical Sciences building on your left - these are unlocked during office hours; go through these doors and down a small flight of stairs.
- Follow the corridor round to the elevator and go up to the 4th floor.
- Rachel's office is MAS 4.01, turn right as you leave the elevator.