18. Polymerization-induced self-assembly – from nucleobase-containing monomers to complex morphologies. Y. Kang, A. Pitto-Barry, H. Willcock and R.K. O’Reilly. Polymer Chemistry, submitted.
17. Dual effect of thiol addition on fluorescent polymeric micelles: ON-to-OFF emissive switch and morphology transition. A.B. Mabire, M.P. Robin, A. Pitto-Barry, H. Willcock, N. Kirby and R.K. O’Reilly. Chem Comm, accepted.
16. The pH induced vesicle to micelle morphology transition of a THP-protected polymer. K.E.B. Doncom, H. Willcock, R.K. O’Reilly, Journal of Polymer Science, Part A, accepted.
15. One-pot synthesis of responsive sulfobetaine nanoparticles by RAFT polymerisation: the effect of branching on the UCST cloud point. H. Willcock, A. Lu, C.F. Hansell, E. Chapman, I.R. Collins and R.K. O’Reilly, Polymer Chemistry, 2014, 5(3), 1023-1030.
14. Advantages of Block Copolymer Synthesis by RAFT-Controlled Dispersion Polymerization in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide, J. Jennings, M. Beija, J. Kennon, H. Willcock, R.K. O'Reilly, S, Rimmer, S. Howdle, Macromolecules, 2013, 2013, 46, 6843-6851.
13. Hybrid inorganic-organic composite nanoparticles from crosslinkable polyfluorenes, J. M. Behrendt , A. B Foster , M. McCairn , H. Willcock , R. K. O'Reilly and M. Turner, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2013, 1, 3297-3304.
12. RAFT polymerization of sulfobetaine monomers: synthesis, characterisation and responsive properties, H. Willcock, R.K. O’Reilly, Abstracts of Papers 245th ACS National Meeting and Exposition New Orleans, April 7th-11th 2013, PMSE-540.
11. Fluorescent nanoparticles from PEGylated polyfluorenes, J. M. Behrendt , Y. Wang , H. Willcock, L. Wall , M. C. McCairn, R. K. O'Reilly and M. L. Turner, Polym. Chem., 2013, 4, 1333-1336.
10. Atom Transfer Cyclization with CuSO4 / KBH4: a formal AGET process also applicable to ATRP, A. J. Clark, A. E. Collis, D. A. Fox, L. Hepple, N. James, J. P. McDonagh, R.K. O’Reilly, H. Parekh, A. Ross, A.B. Sellars, H. Willcock and P. Wilson, J. Org. Chem., 2012, 17, 6778-6788. VIP article.
9. Stereocomplexation in novel degradable amphiphilic block copolymer micelles of poly(ethylene oxide) and poly(benzyl α-malate), R. J. Pounder, H. Willcock, N. S. Ieong, R. K. O’Reilly, A. P. Dove, Soft Matter, 2011, 7, 10987-10993.
8. Using metal ligand interactions in self-assembly, J.P. Patterson, H. Willcock, R.K. O’Reilly, Abstracts of Papers 242th ACS National Meeting and Exposition Denver, August 28th-September 1st 2011, POLY-11.
7. pH-responsive chiral nanostructures, J. Du, H. Willcock, N. S. Ieong, R. K. O'Reilly, Aust. J. Chem., 2011, 64, 1041-1046.
6. Self-assembly of Hydrophilic Homopolymers: A Matter of End Groups, J. Du, H. Willcock, J.P. Patterson, R. K. O'Reilly, Small, 2011, 7, 2070-2080. Highlighted as Editors' choice in Science, July 2011.
5. Synthesis and self-assembly of amphiphilic chiral poly(amino acid) star polymers, J. Skey, H. Willcock, M. Lammens, F. Du Prez, R.K. O'Reilly, Macromolecules, 2010, 43, 5949-5955.
4. End group removal and modification of RAFT polymers, H. Willcock and R.K. O'Reilly, Polym. Chem., 2010, 1, 149-157. Polymer Chemistry most highly cited article by an editor in 2012.
3. Using metal ligand interactions for the synthesis of functional polymeric nanostructures, A.O Moughton, K. Stubenrauch, H. Willcock, R.K. O’Reilly, Abstracts of Papers 238th ACS National Meeting and Exposition Washington, August 16th-20th 2009, POLY-005.
2. Synthesis and characterisation of polyamide dendrimers with systematically varying surface functionality, H. Willcock, A.I. Cooper, D.J. Adams and S.P. Rannard, Chem. Comm. 2009, 3095-3097.
1. Control of polycarbonate dendrimer surface functionality, H. Willcock, A.I. Cooper, S.P. Rannard, Abstracts of Papers 234th ACS National Meeting and Exposition Boston, August 19th-23rd 2007, PMSE-053.