Extensive travel information including campus map is here. Chemistry is on Library Road in the middle of the central campus map. If in doubt at any time do give me a call (024 7652 3238).
|If you are coming by train
- Don't go to Warwick Station - it is nowhere near Warwick University. Coventry is much closer. Leamington Spa is also realistic.
- If you take cab from Coventry station (10-15 mins, ca £10), ask for the "Library Bridge" on Library Road, Warwick University, then follow instructions below.
- You can also get a no. 12 bus (or other going to University of Warwick) from near the station.
- Follow instructions below
If you are coming by car
- The best car park close to Chemistry is "15", fairly easy to find on the main ring road (near Maths, IMC and big building site on the right hand side of the printable Central Campus map at the above link).
- Walk away from the car park the same way you came in, then when you reach the ring road, turn left towards the metal & glass bridge over the ring road.
- Walk along the ring road and then up Library Road on the right, then follow instructions below.
The entrance to Chemistry is under the concrete bridge that goes across Library Road. Go through that entrance and the lift is on the left as you enter a corridor. Take the lift or nearby stairs to floor 5, turn left and find Peter Scott's office (C502) on the left hand side through the electric door - hit the big button on the right, or if out of hours call me. Internal tel. 23238.
If you are after the rest of the group, they are in various rooms on floor 3 but this requires card access.