There are two stages to the application process. You will only progress to Stage 2, if you get through Stage 1.
Candidates who are Self or Industry Funded are welcome to apply at any time throughout the year. Candidates applying for scholarships - see important dates below.
Scholarships - Applications for 2018 entry
- Open for Applications: 01 October 2017
- Closing Date: Friday, 01 December, 2017
- Scholarship Shortlist Panel: Wednesday, 06 December, 2017
- Interviews: December 2017/January 2018
- Decision: end January 2018
Before you begin, please make sure you have a CV prepared and supporting statement (no more than 1000 words) which can be uploaded to support your application. IMPORTANT: Please ensure that your statement indicates how your background and interests align with the focus of the centre.
After submission you will get a response from the Applications Committee within 14 days. If you are successful, you will be invited to submit a full application (see Stage 2 below).
Full applications are made through the Warwick Graduate School, PG Admissions. To start an application you will need at least one of the following documents:
- Original transcripts from your undergraduate/masters degree(s)* (or certified copies)
- 2 academic references
- English Language Certificate (for overseas students only)
The remaining documents will need to be uploaded before your application is processed. The CDT Applications Committee will then consider your full application.
If you are self or industry funding you can apply below: