- 2nd - 6th September 2018
- Host: University of Warwick
- Venue: International Convention Centre, Birmingham, UK
The European Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials (ECSCRM) is a highly-anticipated event, held every two years, that represents an important international forum that brings together world-leading specialists working in different areas of wide-bandgap semiconductors.
Experienced researchers, experts from leading companies and young students interested in this specific scientific domain have a unique opportunity to exchange their views and ideas on the subject in a dynamic environment.
- International Conference Centre, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA
- 9km from Birmingham International Airport
Birmingham is the UK's second largest city offering excellent transport links from Europe and further afield.
It is the birthplace of the industrial revolution and due to recent regeneration is now a modern, dynamic city which celebrates its cultural heritage.
- Registration opens shortly
- Early Bird registration: Until 9th July 2018
- Late registration: 10th July - 20th August 2018. All registrations after this date will be classed as "on site" registrations
- Conference Fees: Available shortly
Proudly hosted by: