Prof. Peter J. Thomas
( a.k.a. Eddy DeCay )
Director of the Fluid Dynamics Research Centre
ADDRESS: Fluid Dynamics Research Centre, School of Engineering, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, United Kingdom
OFFICE HOURS: Wednesdays 11:00am-12:00 noon, Fridays 4:00pm-5:00pm
EMAIL : P.J.Thomas at warwick.ac.uk or alternatively Eddy.DeCay at warwick.ac.uk
TELEPHONE: External: +44 (0)2476 522200, Internal: 22200
- C.V. and things you always wanted to know about me...
- Current Research Projects and my Rotating Turntables
- Seminar Programs of the Fluid Dynamics Research Centre, University of Warwick
- Documents for ES183 Eng. Maths & Syst. Mod. / ES2B0 Mech. & Thermofluids / ES3D6 Fund. Fluid Mech. for Mech. Eng.
- Available PhD Positions
- Everything and more related to people/departments in fluids, fluids research, journals and ... and ... and ... is available at eFluids.com .
- Have you ever wondered how much 1 Malaysian Ringgit might be worth in Sri Lankan Rupees? For the frequent traveller here's a link to a nifty little Exchange Rate Calculator that can tell you exactly this type of thing.
- If you trying to memorize all of the UK's roads the following links to Streetmap.co.uk or AA Route Planer may be handy tools to test how far your learning has progressed.... and if you want to find a place elsewhere in the world try multimap.com or mappy.com .
- And,... finally, ... a typical scene from one of my lectures...