I am a control theorist with broad interests in predictive modelling and robust control synthesis with emphasis on systems biology and synthetic biology.
- D219, School of Engineering, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 (024) 765 24806
- Email: V "dot" Kulkarni "at" warwick "dot" ac "dot" uk
- Affiliations: Warwick Integrative Synthetic Biology Center, Warwick Antimicrobial Interdisciplinary Centre
Using principles inspired by systems theory and computer science, my research program is developing new techniques to (1) design and synthesize robust programmable engineered biochemical circuits, and (2) derive predictive models using omics and imaging datasets. The applications include:
- Diagnostics and treatments in cancers and infectious diseases;
- Software platforms for simulating and analysing complex models of biological systems;
- Biomass maximization; and
- Programmable functional organic material.
Please look up this page if you are interested in joining my group.