- In order to compile the code on the COW, load the intel compiler by the following command.
module load intel-fc-9.1.040-x86_64
- Compile the code as following
ifort -r8 SHARED_DATA.f90 MASS_CALC.f90 PROFILES.f90 FLOW_FIELD.f90 COFF_CALC.f90 BOUNDARY_CONDITIONS.f90 SOLVERS.f90 SETUP.f90 COMPUTE_RIGHT.f90 COMPUTE_LEFT.f90 FFT.f90 POISSON_SOLVER.f90 LES_CALC.f90 UPDATE_FIELD.f90 ran1.f90 fourier.f JET_FLOW.f90 MAIN.f90
- Once the code is compiled, it can be submitted for running on COW through a PBS script. More information regarding generating a PBS script for COW can be found on the following link
- The sample input file for the code can be downloaded from here
- For more informatio about running the code, visit the following page
- Sample restart file can be found from the following link