- Apply for an account on Centrally managed Linux Desktop for scientific computing.
- You can use Cluster of Workstations (COW).
- Apply for an additional account on SGI Altix or IBM Cluster, if you need High Performance Computing.
- Run Pegeant program (download from http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html)
- Choose the 'Add Key' option, and select the 'Private Key File'.
- Enter the passphrase.
- Run Putty.
- For more details, http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/csc/local/hpc/login/
- A simple guide can be found from here.
Any enquiries to Matt at the CSC