- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: School of Engineering, University of Warwick, UK. CV4 7AL
- Click to download CV (last updated 28/July/2015)
January 2013 - Current: Ph.D in Engineering, University of Warwick, UK.
- Supervised by Dr. Isaac Kuo-Kang Liu;
- Fully funded by bursary from School of Engineering;
- Ph.D thesis title: Developing force measurement technique for cell mechanics and adhesion.
Sept. 2011 - Sept 2012: M.Sc in Biomedical Engineering, University of Warwick, UK.
- Graduate with Merit;
- Master thesis title: Development of micro-mechanical tester for soft biological materials;
- Master courses: Fundamentals of Biomedical Engineering; Biomedical Signal Processing; Biomedical Systems Modelling and Simulation; Physiological and Compartmental Modelling.
Sept. 2007 - July 2011: B.Eng in Medical Instrumentation Engineering, USST, China.
Sept. 2008 - July 2011: B.A in Finance, USST, China.
- Graduate with double degrees;
- Both degrees graduated with first honour;
- B.Eng thesis title: Circuit design for concentration monitoring system of carbon dioxide;
- B.A thesis title: Rethinking finance regulations after global financial crisis.
Nov 2013 - May 2014, Interviewer, @Towers Watson, London & Shanghai;
- Telephone interviewed over 200 candidates from all over the world
May 2013 - Apri 2014, Research visitor, @King's College London, UK;
- Learning cell culture technique, including smooth muscle cells, fibroblasts and endothelial cells.
July 2011 - Sept 2011, TV director, @Shanghai Media Group, Shanghai, China;
- Editing TV shows which has over hundreds of millions of audiences.
Oct 2010 - July 2011, English teacher, @New Oriental Education, Shanghai, China;
- Taught over 1000 hours and over hundreds of students for VIP lessons of IELTS and college entrance exams.
- September 2015, Orientation, Team Leader, @University of Warwick, UK;
- April - July 2015, Warwick Outreach Programme, Personal Tutor, @University of Warwick, UK;
- October 2010, Shanghai World EXPO, @Shanghai, China;
- June 2005, Aichi World EXPO, @ Aichi, Japan.
Languages: Chinese (Mandarin), English
Computer softwares: C++, Matlab, Labview, Swift, L-edit, Abaqus, iWork, MS office, imageJ, Latex, Photoshop, VB, Simlink, pSpice, Prism, Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Minitab, Final Cut, Endnote, Mandeley.
Other skills: Holding UK, HK, China driving license; Piano; Accordion and Guitar.