Interests: the Navier-Stokes equations, Harmonic Analysis, Functional Analysis, Nonlinear Elliptic PDEs.
University of Warwick, MASDOC program (SRP dissertation)
University of Oxford, MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing (MSc dissertation)
Warsaw University of Technology, BSc in Mathematics
- Teaching assistant for MA3B8 Complex Analysis (2016/2017, Term 2)
- Teaching assistant for MA4A2 Advanced PDEs (2016/2017, Term 1)
- Teaching assistant for MA433 Fourier Analysis (2016/2017, Term 1)
- Teaching assistant for MA3G8 Functional Analysis II (2015/2016, Term 2)
- Teaching assistant for 1DI1106 Mathematical Analysis (2011/2012, winter semester)
- (with J. Robinson) Partial regularity for a surface growth model, 2017, in preparation,
- On weak solutions to the Navier-Stokes inequality with internal singularities, 2017, arXiv:1709.00602,
- (with B. Pooley) Leray's fundamental work on the Navier-Stokes equations: a modern review of “Sur le mouvement d’un liquide visqueux emplissant l’espace”, 2017, arXiv:1708.09787,
- A generalised comparison principle for the Monge-Ampère equation and the pressure in 2D fluid flows, 2016, arxiv:1611.06157,
- (with K. Chelminski) Partial differential equations (PL: Równania różniczkowe cząstkowe), Warsaw University of Technology Publishing House, ISBN 978-83-7814-405-2, 2015, Link (PL), Contents (PL/EN).
- Partial regularity of the three-dimensional Navier-Stokes equations and of a related one-dimensional surface growth model, Interdisciplinary Research Workshop, Będlewo, 13th May 2017 (abstract (PL)),
- How to construct a solution to the Navier-Stokes inequality that blows up, postgraduate seminar, University of Warwick, 25th Jan 2017 (abstract),
- Weak solutions to the Navier-Stokes inequality with internal singularities, Analysis and PDEs Seminar, University of Sussex, 28th Nov 2016 (abstract),
- Singularities in the 3D incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, YRM 2016, University of St Andrews, 2nd Aug 2016 (abstract, slides),
- The local energy inequality and the partial regularity results for the 3D incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, MASDOC Retreat, Longville in the Dale, 24th May 2016 (abstract, slides),
- The dimension of singular sets in the 3D incompressible Navier-Stokes equations and in a related 1D surface growth model, CCA-MASDOC-OxPDE workshop, University of Cambridge, 18th Mar 2016 (abstract, slides),
- The Monge–Ampère equation with application to the 2D incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, postgraduate seminar, University of Warwick, 14th Oct 2015 (abstract),
- Analysis and approximation of a strain-limiting nonlinear elastic model (PL), Open PDE seminar, Warsaw University of Technology, 9th Apr 2015 (abstract (PL), slides (PL)).
See also this poster, which was presented on the EPSRC Symposium: PDEs in Fluid Mechanics, 26-30 Sep 2016.
Some short mathematical notes:
- The Fatou lemma and Dominated and Monotone Convergence theorems are equivalent to each other (pdf),
- Lagrange multipliers and stationary Stokes equations (pdf).
I am grateful for the received financial support:
EPSRC Scholarship within MASDOC (Oct 2014 - )
KAUST Scholarship at University of Oxford (Oct 2013 - Sep 2014)
EUKLA (European Korean Leadership Alliance) Studentship at Kyungpook National University, South Korea (Feb - Jul 2011)
Warsaw University of Technology Rector's Scholarship (2010/2011, 2011/2012 and 2012/2013)