I am a third year PhD student at the University of Warwick, after joining the Department of Mathematics in October 2015. Currently, I am a visiting student at University College Dublin, in Ireland. My supervisor is Prof. Neil O'Connell.
My research interests lie in the interface of Probability Theory and Mathematical Physics, particularly Stochastic processes and Random matrices. Previously, I worked on topics of Tail asymptotics of some functionals of Lévy processes.
- Implicit renewal theory for exponential functionals of Lévy processes (with Víctor Rivero, submitted, 2015).
Presentations and Talks
- Talk at the Random Matrix Reading Group: "Coincidence Probabilities and loop-erased walks" (25 April 2017).
- Talk at the 3 min talks Probability seminar: "Coincidence Probabilities" (25 November 2016).
- Talk at the 2 min talks Mathematical Physics seminar: "Some random curves" (14 October 2016).
Talk at the Probability Reading Group: "Loop-erased Random Walk and the Wilson's Algorithm" (28 January 2016).
- Talk at the Probability Reading Group: "Bernoulli Percolation on Planar Quasi-transitive Graphs" (26 November 2015).
- Probability I (Term 1, Sep-Dec 2017)
- 2012 - 2014, M.Sc. in Mathematics. Centro de Investigación en Matemáticas, A.C. (CIMAT). Guanajuato City, Mexico.
- 2006 - 2010, B.Sc. in Mathematics. Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM). Mexico City, Mexico.