Research interests :
Algebraic Number Theory, Computational Number theory, Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture, Parity Conjecture, Local Arithmetic of Abelian Varieties, Algebraic Geometry.
Ongoing work :
- PhD thesis : Parity of ranks for Jacobian of genus 2 curves admitting a Richelot isogeny. In preparation.
- Richelot isogenies over local fields. In preparation.
- Parity conjecture for abelian surfaces, joint work with Vladimir Dokchitser. In preparation.
- Semistable types of hyperelliptic curves, joint work with Tim Dokchitser, Vladimir Dokchitser, Adam Morgan. Preprint.
- Arithmetic of hyperelliptic curves over local fields, joint work with Tim Dokchitser, Vladimir Dokchitser, Adam Morgan. In preparation.
- Hyperelliptic curves in odd residue characteristic, joint work with Tim Dokchitser, Vladimir Dokchitser, Adam Morgan. In preparation.
- Here is a poster created for the conference Arithmetic 2015 : Silvermania, illustrating parts of my current work.
Master's thesis :
As a master'student, I worked on the refined version of the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture for elliptic curves over pure cubic extensions.
Email: c dot maistret at warwick dot ac dot uk