Dr Maria Beatrice Pozzetti
SNSF Research Fellow
Research interests: bounded cohomology, maximal representations, (complex) hyperbolic geometry, (Higher) Teichmüller Theory
- (with M. Bucher, M. Burger, R. Frigerio, A. Iozzi, C. Pagliantini)
Isometric properties of relative bounded cohomology.
J. Topol. Anal. 6 (2014), no. 1, 1-25.pdf
- Maximal representations of complex hyperbolic lattices into SU(m, n).
Geom. Funct. Anal. 25 (2015), no. 4, 1290–1332 pdf
- (with R. Frigerio, A. Sisto) Extending higher dimensional quasi-cocycles.
J. Topol. 8 (2015), no. 4, 1123–1155 pdf
- (with O. Hamlet) Classification of tight homomorphisms
Preprint. Available online: arXiv:1412.6398 pdf
- Boundary maps and maximal representations of complex hyperbolic lattices into SU(m,n).
PhD Thesis, ETH Zurich pdf
- (with M. Burger) Maximal representations, non Archimedean Siegel spaces, and buildings
Preprint. Available online: arXiv:1509.01184 pdf
- (with F. Fanoni) Basmajian-type inequalities for maximal representations.
Preprint. Available online: arXiv:1611.00286 pdf
- Maximal representations of complex hyperbolic lattices Oberwolfach reports 30 (2015)
I am organizing
the conference Asymptotic Geometry of groups and spaces (Heidelberg, February 20-23, 2017)
the GEAR Junior Retreat (Stanford, August 1-7, 2017)