Statistics in conjugacy classes in free groups (with G. Kenison) pdf
Higher Teichmüller theory for surface groups and shifts of finite type (with M. Pollicott) pdf
56. Equidistribution of holonomy in homology classes for Anosov flows, to appear in Mathematische Zeitschrift. pdf
55. Orbit counting in conjugacy classes for free groups acting on trees, Journal of Topology and Analysis 9, 631-647, 2017 (with G. Kenison). pdf
54. Amenability, critical exponents of subgroups and growth of closed geodesics, Mathematische Annalen 365, 1359-1377, 2016 (with R. Dougall). pdf
53. Weil-Petersson metrics, Manhattan curves and Hausdorff dimension, Mathematische Zeitschrift 282, 1007-1016, 2016 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
52. Conformal Markov systems, Patterson-Sullivan measure on limit sets and spectral triples, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems 36, 2711-2727, 2016. pdf
51. A Weil-Petersson type metric on spaces of metric graphs, Geometriae Dedicata 172, 229-244, 2014 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
50. Length asymptotics in higher Teichmüller theory, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 142, 101-112, 2014 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
49. Correlations of length spectra for negatively curved manifolds, Communications in Mathematical Physics 319, 515-533, 2013 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
48. Ergodic theorems for actions of hyperbolic groups, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 141, 1749-1757, 2013 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
47. Spectral triples and Gibbs measures for expanding maps on Cantor sets, Journal of Noncommutative Geometry 6, 801-817, 2012. pdf
46. On the Hannay-Ozorio de Almeida sum formula, in Dynamics, Games and Science II DYNA 2008, 575-590, Springer-Verlag, 2011 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
45. Statistics of matrix products in hyperbolic geometry, in "Dynamical Numbers: Interplay between Dynamical Systems and Number Theory", Contemporary Mathematics 532, 213-230, 2011 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
44. Comparing length functions on free groups, in "Spectrum and Dynamics", CRM Conference Proceedings & Lecture Notes 52, 185-207, 2010. pdf
43. Degeneracy in the length spectrum for metric graphs, Geometriae Dedicata 149, 177-188, 2010. pdf
42. Pairs of periodic orbits with fixed homology difference, Proceedings of Edinburgh Mathematical Society 53, 799-808, 2010 (with M. Risager). pdf
41. Distortion and entropy for automorphisms of free groups, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems 26, 347-363, 2010. pdf
40. Large deviations for intermittent maps, Nonlinearity 22, 2079-2092, 2009 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
39. Large deviations, fluctuations and shrinking intervals, Communications in Mathematical Physics 290, 321-334, 2009 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
38. Lengths, quasi-morphisms and statistics for free groups, in "Spectral Analysis in Geometry and Number Theory" (Dedicated to Toshikazu Sunada on the occasion of his 60th birthday), Contemporary Mathematics 484, 219-237, 2009 (with M. Horsham). pdf
37. Periodic orbits and holonomy for hyperbolic flows, in "Geometric and Probabilistic Structures in Dynamics" (Dedicated to Misha Brin on the occasion of his 60th birthday), Contemporary Mathematics 469, 289-302, 2008 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
36. An analogue of Artin reciprocity for closed orbits of skew products, Ergodic Theory & Dynamical Systems 28, 547-552, 2008 (with M. Pollicott). pdf (Addendum to: W. Parry and M. Pollicott, An analogue of Bauer's Theorem for closed orbits of skew products, Ergodic Theory & Dynamical Systems 28, 535-546, 2008.)
35. Critical exponents for groups of isometries, Geometriae Dedicata, 125, 63-74, 2007. pdf
34. Pseudo-Anosov foliations on periodic surfaces, Topology and its Applications 154, 2365-2375, 2007 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
33. Chebotarev-type theorems in homology classes, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 135, 3887-3894, 2007 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
32. Directions and equidistribution in homology for periodic orbits, Ergodic Theory & Dynamical Systems 27, 405-415, 2007 (with D. Collier). pdf
31. Distribution of ergodic sums for hyperbolic maps, in Representation Theory, Dynamical Systems, and Asymptotic Combinatorics (ed. V. Kaimanovich and A. Lodkin), 167-183, AMS 2006 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
30. Correlations for pairs of closed geodesics, Inventiones mathematicae 163, 1-24, 2006 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
29. Angular self-intersections for closed geodesics on surfaces, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 134, 419-426, 2006 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
28. Livsic theorems, maximizing measures and the stable norm, Dynamical Systems: An International Journal 19, 75-88, 2004 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
27. A local limit theorem for closed geodesics and homology, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 356, 4897-4908, 2004. pdf
26. Uniform estimates for closed geodesics and homology on finite area hyperbolic surfaces, Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society 137, 245-254, 2004. pdf
25. Invariance principles for interval maps with an indifferent fixed point, Communications in Mathematical Physics 229, 337-346, 2002 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
24. Local limit theorems for free groups, Mathematische Annalen 321, 889-904, 2001. pdf
23. Sector estimates for Kleinian groups, Portugaliae Mathematica 58, 461-471, 2001. pdf
22. Asymptotic expansions for closed orbits in homology classes, Geometriae Dedicata 87, 123-160, 2001 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
21. Closed geodesics and periods of automorphic forms, Advances in Mathematics 160, 205-216, 2001. pdf
20. Linear actions of free groups, Annales de l'Institut Fourier 51, 131-150, 2001 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
19. Error terms for closed orbits of hyperbolic flows, Ergodic Theory & Dynamical Systems 21, 545-562, 2001 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
18. Poincaré series and comparison theorems for variable negative curvature, in Topology, Ergodic Theory, Real Algebraic Geometry: Rokhlin's Memorial (ed. V. Turaev and A. Vershik), 229-240, American Mathematical Society, 2001 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
17. Exponential error terms for growth functions on negatively curved surfaces, American Journal of Mathematics 120, 1019-1042, 1998 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
16. Relative growth series in some hyperbolic groups, Mathematische Annalen 312, 125-132, 1998. pdf
15. Large deviations for maps with indifferent fixed points, Nonlinearity 11, 1173-1184, 1998 (with M. Pollicott and M. Yuri). pdf
14. The Manhattan curve and the correlation of length spectra on hyperbolic surfaces, Mathematische Zeitschrift 228, 745-750, 1998. pdf
13. Comparison theorems and orbit counting in hyperbolic geometry, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 350, 473-499, 1998 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
12. Poincaré series and zeta functions for surface group actions on R-trees, Mathematische Zeitschrift 226, 335-347, 1997 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
11. Growth of periodic points and rotation vectors on surfaces, Topology 36, 765-774, 1997 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
10. The circle problem on surfaces of variable negative curvature, Monatshefte für Mathematik 123, 61-70, 1997 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
9. Large deviations and the distribution of pre-images of rational maps, Communications in Mathematical Physics 181, 733-739, 1996 (with M. Pollicott). pdf
8. Growth series for the commutator subgroup, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 124, 1329-1335, 1996 (with M. Pollicott).
7. Periodic points and rotation vectors for torus diffeomorphisms, Topology 34, 351-357, 1995.
6. Orbit counting for some discrete groups acting on simply connected manifolds with negative curvature, Inventiones mathematicae 117, 275-302, 1994 (with M. Pollicott).
5. Rates of recurrence for Z^q and R^q extensions of subshifts of finite type, Journal of the London Mathematical Society 49, 401-416, 1994 (with M. Pollicott).
4. Closed orbits in homology classes for Anosov flows, Ergodic Theory & Dynamical Systems 13, 387-408, 1993.
3. The correlation of length spectra of two hyperbolic surfaces, Communications in Mathematical Physics 153, 423-430, 1993 (with R. Schwartz).
2. Prime orbit theorems with multi-dimensional constraints for Axiom A flows, Monatshefte für Mathematik 114, 261-304, 1992.
1. An analogue of Mertens' theorem for closed orbits of Axiom A flows, Bol. Soc. Bras. Mat. 21, 205-229, 1991.
Periodic Orbits of Hyperbolic Flows, survey to accompany G. A. Margulis, On Some Aspects of the Theory of Anosov Systems, Springer Monographs in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, 2004.
The mathematical research of William Parry FRS, Ergodic Theory & Dynamical Systems 28, 321-337, 2008 (with M. Pollicott, S. Tuncel and P. Walters).