Teaching Responsibilities 2016/17:
Research Interests: Monte Carlo Methods, Stochastic Gradient Methods, Stochastic Processes
- The Data Study Group brings together researchers and industry to work on data science challenges posed by top companies. Up to six different organisations will each present a different real world data challenge of their choice. You will choose which challenge is of interest to you, working collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams to address the task at hand.
- You can register your contact details if you are interested in being contacted for future Data Study Groups.
- I have been involved in selecting in supervising data science startup's in the Winton accelerator.
- EPSRC First Grant EP/N000188/1 (£100k )
- LRF Grant on Piecewise Markov Processes (£100k )
- EDRF Grant to support SME engagment in data study group (£150k )
Personal Homepage:vollmer.ms/sebastian (outdated)