December 11-13, 2017, the campus of the University of Warwick
This workshop is organized to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the foundation of the multidisciplinary research Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP), which was established in 2007. The workshop will feature keynote lectures by international experts complemented by short presentations of selected former junior members of the DIMAP centre.
Further information including the detailed programme of the workshop will be made available here in due course.
Collocated event on December 14
The DIMAP 10 Year Anniversary Workshop will be followed by the Workshop in Honour of Mike Paterson's 75th Birthday, which is organized to celebrate Mike Paterson's numerous contributions to theoretical computer science on the occasion of his 75th birthday.
- Susanne Albers (TU München)
- Nikhil Bansal (TU Eindhoven)
- Amin Coja-Oghlan (Goethe University Frankfurt)
- Richard Cole (NYU)
- Reinhard Diestel (Hamburg)
- Martin Grohe (RWTH Aachen)
- Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi (National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo)
- Arie Koster (RWTH Aachen)
- Daniela Kühn (Birmingham)
- Nati Linial (Hebrew University)
- Jaroslav Nešetřil (Charles University Prague)
- Joël Ouaknine (Max-Planck-Institut for Software Systems, Saarbrücken)
- Harald Räcke (TU München)
- Bernard Ries (Fribourg)
- Angelika Steger (ETH Zürich)
- Benny Sudakov (ETH Zürich)
- Julia Wolf (Bristol)
The program of the workshop will consist of lectures of the keynote speakers, which will be scheduled for each of the three days and will be complemented with free time for discussions among the workshop participants.
The registration is now open and the registration form can be accessed at this link. There is no registration fee for the workshop. This is a joint registration for this workshop and the Workshop in Honour of Mike Paterson's 75th Birthday (just indicate the dates of attendance when registering).
The workshop is organized jointly by the Warwick Mathematics Institute and the Department of Computer Science. The local arrangements are administered by the Mathematics Research Centre of the Warwick Mathematics Institute. The scientific organizers are Artur Czumaj and Daniel Kráľ.
Where possible, visitors should obtain an EDUROAM account from their own university to enable internet access whilst at Warwick.
You can register for any of the symposia or workshops online. To see which registrations are currently open and to submit a registration, please click here.
Mathematics Research Centre
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL - UK