All academic staff are requested to submit AT LEAST one MPhys project proposal by Tues 9 May 2017 AND one BSc project proposal by Tues 16 May 2017(unless by prior arrangement with HoD).
|Submit BSc project||Submit MPhys project|
Special deals for MPhys: if you are resubmitting a project from a previous year (allowed!) then for MPhys you can re-use the old template file. Also you are welcome to submit two MPhys projects but note this does not assure you will get no BSc students.
Project classification: in the submission form (not the template) you will be asked to categorise your project with one or max two of:
- EXP: projects where students will do experiments;
- EXD: projects revolving around existing experimental or observational data;
- SIM: projects where students will work with computer simulations;
- PRO: projects where students will have to write or develop code;
- THE: theory based projects.
All projects are assumed liable to involve some computing.