Associate Fellow - Main position: University of Exeter Proleptic Senior Lecturer - STFC Advanced Fellow in Heliophysics.
- Joe Dods - 1st year PhD project on 'Multi-spacecraft investigations of solar and heliospheric plasmas' (Oct. 2012)
- 2012: STFC Advanced Summer School Lecture "Solar Wind and Heliosphere: Modern Research Frontiers"
- 2010: PX120 Electricity & Magnetism (weeks 6-10 year 2010-11)
- Wave phenomena and magnetism in astrophysical and space plasma
- Remote and in-situ multi-spacecraft data analysis of solar-terrestrial plasmas
- Space weather: theory and applications
- Research Staff Profile [Warwick Learning and Development Centre] (2011)
- STFC Advanced Fellowship [Warwick People] (2011)
Dr. Claire FoullonCollege of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences (EMPS)
Centre for Geophysical and Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics (CGAFD)
North Park Road
University of Exeter
Exeter EX4 4QF,