I have now moved to the Department of Economics at the University of Heidelberg.
Please see my personal website.
- Behavioural Economics & Experimental Economics
- Self-reported & Revealed Trust: Experimental Evidence (Job Market Paper)
- Intelligence, Personality and Gains from Cooperation in Repeated Interactions (with Eugenio Proto and Aldo Rustichini) - Revision under review, Journal of Political Economy.
- Previously circulated as: Higher Intelligence Groups Have Higher Cooperation Rates in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma, June 2014.
- Personality as a Skill: Evolving Compositions of Personality Traits (with Gordon Brown)