- Term 1 16/17: Wednesdays 2pm-3pm
- Term 2 16/17:
- Week 3: Wednesday 25th, 3pm-4pm
- Weeks 4 - 10: Tuesdays 12pm-1pm
Applied Microeconometrics, Economic History, Development, Political Economy.
Current Research Projects:
- Land Reform in Chile: Can Redistribution Reduce Land Inequality in the Long Run?
- Land Redistribution and Human Capital: The Homestead Act (1862-1930)
- Earthquakes and Perinatal Outcomes in Chile
Previous Published Work (before PhD):
- The Union Effect on Wages in Chile: A Two-Stage Approach Using Panel Data - with Oscar Landerretche and Esteban Puentes.
- ICT in Chilean Firms - with José Miguel Benavente and Javier Turén.