This page shows conferences I've attended, presented at, am interested in, etc.
Forthcoming: 'Prosecutors in pursuit of the public interest: Challenges across jurisdictions' (with A. Woolley, University of Calgary), Regulation of Legal and Judicial Services conference, Fordham Law School (New York City), 7-8 December 2017.
'Reviewing Police Investigations in the Prosecutor's Office', Socio-Legal Studies Association (SLSA) Annual Conference, Lancaster University, 5-7 April 2016.
- 'Prosecution Policy, Centralisation and Professional Discretion', Socio-Legal Studies Association (SLSA) Annual Conference, University of Warwick, UK, 31 March-2 April 2015.
- 'Understanding the Sentencing Process in France' (with J. Hodgson), Comparative Sentencing Policies and Practices Workshop, Bologna, Italy, 16-18 October 2014.
- 'Plea bargaining in a context of budget cuts – The example of England and Wales', Not Just Law II - Warwick Law School Conference 2013, 4-5 July 2013, University of Warwick, UK.
- 'Plea bargaining in a context of budget cuts – The example of England and Wales', Pre-Session for Young Scholars to the Conference 'Criminal Justice and Discretionary Justice', 16 May 2013, Ravenna, Italy.
- 'Prosecutors and Democratic Accountability', Not Just Law - Warwick Law School Conference 2012, 5-6 July 2012, University of Warwick, UK.
- SLSA Annual Conference, University of Warwick, 31 March - 2 April 2015.
- Criminal Justice and Discretionary Justice, Fifth Conference on The Future of Adversarial and Inquisitorial Systems, 17-18 May 2013, Ravenna, Italy.
- Policing and Prosecution Conference 2011 - The Changing Landscape, 29 November 2011, London.