Warwick Law School Top Performers for 2017
Warwick Law School provides a study environment that is exciting, challenging and rewarding.
Every year, several awards and prizes are granted to our undergraduate students from each year of study to recognise and celebrate the success of our top performers.
We are proud to announce this year’s award winners:
- Best overall performance in the final year on the LLB (3 year) degree programme: Rishi Soneji
- Best overall performance in the final year on the European LLB degree programme: Tom Chapman (for Law with French Law)
- Best overall performance in the final year on the LLB (Year Abroad in English) degree programme: Tabitha Pople
- Best overall performance in the final year on the Law and Sociology degree programme: Naa-Dei Nikoi
- Best overall performance in the final year on our Law with... degree programme: Katarina Torner Vollan (for Law with Humanities)
- An annual prize sponsored by Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP is also awarded to the best overall performance in the final year on the Law and Business degree. This year's award goes to: Shane Kaw
- An annual prize is awarded to the best overall performance in the second year, across all degree programmes. This prize is sponsored by Sweet & Maxwell, and this year is awarded to Tom Corrigan (LLB).
- The annual prize for best overall performance during the second year of the European Law degree, sponsored by Herbert Smith Freehills, goes to Lara Epsley (Law with French Law).
- Herbert Smith Freehills also award a prize to the highest mark achieved in the 'Law and Policies of the EU' essay. This year's prize is shared by two individuals with the highest equal mark: Ryan McGrath (Law with German Law) and Beth Ludborza (LLB with Year Abroad)
- This year's Cretney Prize for the highest marks achieved in Family Law and Child Law goes to: Joyce Goh (LLB) for her performance in Family Law and Demi Joannides (LLB) for her performance in Child Law.
- This year's Oxford University Press Prize for best overall performance in first year across all degree programmes goes to: Ms June Ong (LLB)
- An annual prize sponsored by Ince & Co. is awarded to the highest mark in the Tort Law module. This year's winner: Miss Anoshamisa Gonye (LLB)
Recognition is also given to the highest marks achieved in each of the core first year modules. This year's high achievers are:
- Best Performance in The Modern English Legal System: Ellie McGrath (Law with Social Sciences)
- Best Performance in Introduction to Legal Theory: Victoria Hall (Law with German Law)
- Best Performance in Introduction to the Law of Property Relations: Eugenia Lau (LLB)
- Best Performance in Criminal Law: Hannah Drury (LLB)
A huge congratulations to all of this year's winners and a special thank you to our sponsors for their awards and recognition.