Dr Christopher Moran, Assistant Professor in US National Security, is acting as a historical consultant for the International Spy Museum in Washington, D.C. Recently he has been featured in a number of press interviews for his work on the museum's newly-opened exhibit, ‘Exquisitely Evil: 50 Years of James Bond Villains’:
- Interview for The Spectator, 23 November.
- Live TV interview for 9 News Now, WUSA, 21 November.
- Live interview with Fox News, 9am, 20 November.
- Reference to Warwick in an ABC News article, 16 November.
- Interview for The Hindu newspaper, 19 November.
- Interview for France 24, 18 November.
- Short presentation at British Ambassador’s Residence, Georgetown, 13 November.