The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group, EI, welcomes applications from potential doctoral students with an interest in aspects of enterprise, innovation and creativity. We particularly welcome applications from students wishing to adopt a quantitative or comparative approach to their research. Ideally, students should have a strong first degree in a related discipline and have completed a taught Masters programme.
Current areas of research:
- the cognition of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial teams
- entrepreneurial leadership
- healthcare leadership and management
- strategic/corporate entrepreneurship
- innovation studies in relation to open innovation, knowledge management, healthcare management, networks
- strategic HRM as it relates to entrepreneurship and innovation
- public policy as it relates to entrepreneurship and innovation
- the financiing of new ventures
- SME growth
- International entreprenurship
If you are interested in a PhD at EI the first stage is to make informal contact with a member of staff with related interests. Applicants will then be required to apply through the normal channels of the Warwick Business School. Please visit the PhD Programme website for information about fees and funding, entry requirements and Open Days.