Welcome to the SIB Group
The Strategy and International Business Group is one of the subject groups at Warwick Business School.
There are 21 faculty who teach across the entire range of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Executive programmes at WBS. We also offer the specialist Masters programme in Marketing and Strategy and International Business.
The SIB group conducts world-class research in the areas of strategy and international business, employing a variety of research approaches. Our areas of interest include:
- Modes and processes of internationalization,
- Knowledge transfer in multinationals
- Strategy process and practice
- The effects of firm internationalisation host and source countries
- Innovation dynamics
- Technology and market emergence
- Complexity and uncertainty
- Behavioral strategy.
Our research approaches include:
- econometric and statistical analysis,
- formal and computational modeling,
- qualitative case studies,
- discourse analysis and ethnography.
Details of individual faculty research interests can be found through the 'Faculty' or 'People' pages on this site.
Examples of books published by our faculty can be found here.
Leading visiting scholars, iternal faculty and PhD students present their research in the SIB seminar series.
Group office room:
2.228, Scarman Road building (second floor)
Warwick Business School
The University of Warwick
Coventry, CV4 7AL
Elaine dot Smith at wbs dot ac dot uk
Tel: +44 (0)24 7652 3038