Entrants should be currently registered for a postgraduate degree (PhD, Masters, MPhil, EngD, EdD, professional doctorate) and must be able to attend the Showcase event on Thursday 27 July, 2017 at the University of Warwick.
Entries to the IUKSN poster competition must meet the criteria below:
- Your name, title of poster and university logo must be clearly presented on the poster.
- You must be the sole and exclusive owner of the submitted image, and must have written permission from any identifiable persons (or their legal guardians) contained within the image.
- All poster designs must be A1 size (59.4 x 84.1cm) and can be in either portrait or landscape format.
- Posters of any other size will be returned and any reprints will be at your own expense
During the Showcase event:
- Additional material may added to the poster if necessary and appropriate to your presentation (e.g. flaps or lifts on poster).
- Laptop/tablet demonstration is not permitted.
- If you have included a QR code on your poster, judges are not permitted to view material gained from a QR code until after the score sheets have been submitted.
A digital, high-resolution image (in PDF format) of the correct, final version of the poster should be submitted to WarwickPrint online. The cost of printing ONE poster per applicant will be covered by the University of Warwick.
You should submit your poster by 12 July 2017, 17:00 UK time.