|Academic Year 2017-18|
|Tuition Fees||Government Support||University Support|
|Pre-2012 entry students||£427.50 per 30 CAT module||Means-tested fee grant available for the cost of up to 3x 30 CAT modules||N/A|
|Means-tested course grant available up to £288|
|2012 - 2016 entry students||£1,500 per 30 CAT module||Non means-tested tuition fee loan if studying at least 25% of a full-time equivalent course (30 CATS)
Warwick Scholarship- fee waiver of £750 for each 30 CAT module if in receipt of a tuition fee loan and a qualifying benefit:
-Income based Job Seekers’ Allowance
-Income related Employment and Support Allowance
-Council Tax Reduction
-Working Tax Credit
To apply, visit www.warwick.ac.uk/warwickusb.
- To apply for a tuition fee loan/ grant, you should download an application form from www.gov.uk/studentfinance.
- The figures in the above table are the maximum amounts available- the amount you will receive may depend on your household income and/or your personal circumstances.
- Students studying part-time are ineligible for any support with maintenance expenses. You will be expected to cover these costs through benefits or employment.
- If you have a disability, you may be entitled to additional non-repayable help with the associated costs. Contact the Disability Services team for further information.
- If you have previously studied for a qualification at higher education level, this may impact on your eligibility for financial support for your current course. Contact Student Finance England for advice.