Skip to main content

Applying for Accommodation

Different accommodation options are available according to your individual situation.

Before you can apply for accommodation, you need to tell us who you are, please click on the link that best describes what your situation and type of accommodation which will be required when you wish to take up residence and you will be given your appropriate accommodation options.

Please be aware that if you are applying as a family, you only need to submit one application.

During the current and next academic year (2017/2018) the University will be carrying out several major building and roadwork projects some of which will be on land near to halls of residence and the staff apartments on campus. Every effort will be made to keep any disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.

Government checklist

The link below relates to a checklist which should act as a useful guide for tenants or landlords that wish to clarify their rights and responsibilities in regards to letting in the private sector. It includes a checklist and more detailed information on:

  • What to look out for before renting
  • Living in a rented home
  • What happens at the end of a tenancy
  • What to do if things go wrong

Staff Full-time members of staff employed by the University of Warwick requiring:
Visiting Staff Members of staff visiting the University of Warwick from another institution requiring:
Postgraduate students (only one person needs to be connected with the university)
Undergraduate students (only one person needs to be connected with the university)
  • Family accommodation
  • Please note that we are not able to offer couple accommodation to undergraduate students