Who we are
We know it’s not just the tangible part of what we offer that matters. It’s the intangible part too: realising the goals of our customers. Understanding that is what defines us.
We also have high aims in minimising our environmental impact and we aim to invest, not profit. Our surplus is reinvested back into teaching, learning and research at the University of Warwick.
Organising any event can be a tricky and time consuming, but Warwick takes away the pressure. I would have no hesitation in using them for a variety of events and in recommending them to other organisations.
- Posture and Mobility Group
We believe that anything is possible. This doesn't stop at just providing meeting spaces and fine food. It extends to everything we do. We aim to deliver an experience and also have an opinion.
We do this by...
- continually investing in commissioning industry research
- shaping our offer to fit what our customers need and want
- providing food menus that maximise satisfaction and energy
- delivering more with less of an environmental impact
- creating a distraction-free environment for guests
- including items as standard that other venues charge extra for
- investing in teaching, learning and research at The University of Warwick.
Warwick Conferences has invested £6.5 million to refurbish one of our conference and training centres - Radcliffe. The project is being carr…
Warwick Conferences has been awarded the IACC ‘European Innovations Award’ for its most recent immersive digital campaign for its ground-bre…
Warwick Conferences has been awarded ‘Accredited Learning Facilities’ status by the Learning & Performance Institute, a leading internationa…
Phase 1 & 2 of the Radcliffe refurbishment is almost complete and ready for doors to open on the 4th September. Following on from the behind…