We purchase the complete range of products, works and services used to delivery of the Estates Office's range of services. This covers everything from screws and hard hats to multi-million pound construction projects for student accommodation and teaching facilities.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
We work hard to ensure that we get the best quality at the best price but also strive to:
- Deliver sustainable solutions.
- Support and protect the environment.
- Support local businesses and the community.
- Reduce energy costs and carbon footprint.
- Minimise disruption to students and staff.
- Ensure timely delivery.
- Enhance the overall experience of students and staff at Warwick.
The Estates Procurement Team have already achieved level 2 (of 5) of the Sustainable Procurement Flexible Framework, a year ahead of target. This is evidence of our commitment to ensuring goods and services are procured in the most sustainable way possible. We are now working towards Levels 3 and 4.
We've been particularly successful in appointing local contractors to conduct work at the University. During the last year, 88% of projects and maintenance contracts were conducted by local contractors.