The Digital and Online Communications team is responsible for the University's corporate website; producing content, maintaining the corporate identity online and advising departments on best practice in online communications. The team also looks after the University's social media accounts, digital signage across campus and video production.
For more information about using social media at Warwick, please see our social media guidelines.
Key responsibilities of the Digital and Online Communications team
- Administration of the University's website, including the homepage banner, the Study, Research, Business and About sections of the site and the Arts, Social Sciences and Science faculty websites
- Management of the University's social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Authoring and publication of articles for the Knowledge Centre
- Production of video and audio content for use across the University
- Management of the student blogs
- Management of content for the Big Screen Piazza and digital screens across campus (see Digital Signage)
Tasks the team can help with/advise on
- Updates to the University website
- Website redesigns
- Promotion of news and events on the University's main social media accounts
- We can advise on setting up and managing official University social media accounts for departments, academics etc. Please see our social media guidelines for more information or contact Dave Musson.
- Film and audio production
- Promotion of news, events and videos on the Big Screen Piazza and digital screens across campus (see Digital Signage)
Digital Marketing Manager
A dot Howes at warwick dot ac dot uk
Online Communications Officer
Ruth dot Saunders at warwick dot ac dot uk
Online Communications Officer (Faculty)
A dot Nee at warwick dot ac dot uk
Online Communications Officer (Student Recruitment)
C dot Gibbs dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk